Wednesday 6 May 2009

Bangkok pharmaceuticals

I went to a pharmacy to get some anti-mosquito spray and was stunned. I left my blood pressure tablets at home but they actually sold exactly the same ones in the shop. Cheaper than a prescription charge as well. I will have to be more careful with the spray though. 7 bites and counting, makes me fel a bit rough. Early start this morning despite having tied one on last night. I was in a cafe at 8.30, in fact I am still there. I have to go out to access the net. They charge 19 baht (about 40p) a minute there. Coffee and an excellent breakfast. This is the scene opposite, a typical Bangkok street scene. You can see the pollution here, a sort of haze.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a fab time..it seems like it anyway, understand the humidity thing, it was a constant 93% in Bali. Horrid. I'm still a bit on Bali time up again at 6ish today. Later babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get me some Zopiclone if you're getting JAQUI PAINTS....lolololololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no update....you must be having some fun...!

    ReplyDelete